The second edition of the Edustart Summit 2.0 held on the 21st of February was tagged ‘The Future Teacher.’ This year's summit was aimed at spotlighting the importance of teachers in making a positive change in the education system. It was the second version of the yearly event convened by the vice-chancellor of Covenant University and event host, Professor Ayatero A. A.
The insightful sessions at the summit include (but not limited to):
· - Tech tools for the future teacher
· - How should the teachers teach? How would the teachers understand the working models?
· - Social media as a tool for education
· - The teachers of the future
· - Technology of the future
· - Policies that engender the emergence of future teachers
The CEO of WAVE, Misan Rewane, was also among the speakers as WAVE also had the opportunity to exhibit at the event. It was indeed a success because educational gaps were discussed with the hope of rewiring the education system in order to save the future of education, both traditionally and technologically.
Below are some of the images from the Edustart submit 2.0