A project management and creative consulting agency in Lekki seeks an Administrative assistant to support the Lead Project manager in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met.
1) Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure project requirements are secured on time (create Vendor briefs to outline the scope of work required from vendors, communicate with vendors about delayed and any other issues that must be communicated to the client, etc)
2) Manage demanding calendars, take notes during meetings, book flights and handles other logistics
3) Communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and progress made
4) Use Microsoft excel to prepare budget estimates for projects
1) Digital Literacy, especially good use of Excel and PowerPoint
2) Ability to take initiative to identify and solve issues / problems sometimes before they arise!
3) Emotionally calm and *thick-skinned* to deal with *short-tempered* clients (and bosses ;)) while keeping calm and staying focused on the goal
4) Ability to be resilient and flexible .
EMPLOYER VALUE PROPOSITION:
1) Learning and development - you won’t recognise how much you’ve grown in one year on the job
2) Exposure to a high profile and intellectually challenging projects that will position you for a career path in project and events management
3) Financial Gain - get incentives which depends in work load and performance
4) Mentorship - Opportunity to learn and get guidance from knowledgeable manager/colleagues
Project management certification will be an added advantage
COMPENSATION: N150K (negotiable depending on relevant project management experience)
Interested applicants should email their ONE-PAGE RESUME and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject "ADMIN Assistant for Project management firm"