* What have you been up to since finishing from WAVE?
I have been up and doing on my job
* What do you still remember of time at WAVE? Highlights? Lowlights?
One of the things I always have at heart is to understand the purpose I am at my job and to get that job done. It helps me to stay focus and not be distracted, places priority on what I am expected to do and not the other way round.
* What challenges have you faced and how do you overcome them?
To be sincere I have had some challenges, especially at my current job. Not challenges in carrying out my duties but the environment has not been work-friendly but I ensure to keep a positive energy. It is that energy that keeps me going.
* What is your long term goal and what steps are you taking to achieve it?
I am still running my degree program, though I deferred two sessions; I am taking steps to continue by paying for my tuition and resuming lectures. This is what is paramount to achieving now.
* Any example of the most important thing/skill that you learned at WAVE that helps you in your everyday activity?
Problem-solving is one of the very important skills I learned and apply in my day-to-day activities.
* Advise to job seekers and those coming into WAVE today?
I would advise those coming into WAVE to have set goals and be open-minded to learning.
Applyvia our website at waveacademies.org
Like uson Facebook
Follow uson Instagram
Follow uson Twitter